Know Your Options and How They Can Affect You
Common issues faced by those who try to file on their own include:
- Unnecessarily filing for bankruptcy
- Failure to file necessary documents resulting in case dismissal
- Filing for the wrong Chapter of bankruptcy
- Selecting incorrect property exemptions
- Failure to submit the required pre-filing credit counseling certificate
- Inadequate defense against an action to deny a discharge
Why Work with a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist?
There are certain occasions when you want to work with a specialist. For example, if you need to have brain surgery, you want a neurosurgeon rather than a family practitioner. Similarly, when you are trying to get out of debt by filing for bankruptcy or through a bankruptcy alternative, you should retain the services of someone who is a Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy.
A Certified Bankruptcy Specialist has been through rigorous certification programs and meets high standards in bankruptcy law experience, professional integrity, a commitment to ongoing legal education, and peer review. Meeting and maintaining the certification requirements is not something many attorneys can do, which is why certified lawyers stand out.
The advantages of working with a Certified Bankruptcy Specialist include:
- They have demonstrated an advanced level of knowledge, experience, and skill in bankruptcy law
- They have undergone extensive training and testing
- They have received exceptional levels of validation from their peers
There are thousands of attorneys licensed to practice bankruptcy law in California. However, very few are a Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy. Todd Turoci is one of those very few Certified Bankruptcy Specialists in the Central District, and the only one in the Inland Empire. To ensure that your case is in good hands, turn to The Turoci Bankruptcy Firm.